1. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
2. Cut the butternut squash and aubergines into square chunks. Pile the vegetables on a rimmed baking sheet and sprinkle with sesame oil and salt. Toss to coat with your hands.
3. Spread the pieces on two baking sheets and roast for 30 minutes. Remove and turn off the oven.
Make the curry:
1. While the vegetables are cooking, start preparing the korma sauce. Heat the oil, in a medium sized pot; add onion and cook until soft, add the ginger and garlic and cook for a further 2 minutes
2. Remove the pan from the heat, add the spices and tomato paste. Stir well then return to the heat, sauté for 2 minute. When the spices are fragrant, add The Coconut Collaborative Natural Coconut Yogurt, cashews, lime and water. Boil for 5 minute.
3. Stir the The Coconut Collaborative Natural yogurt, add the honey and salt if needed.
4. Add the vegetables into the curry and serve immediately topped with the rest of the toppings.