1. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
2. To make the crust, place the sunflower seeds in a frying pan over a medium heat, toast until golden brown and leave to cool for 5 minutes.
3. Once seeds are cooled down, place in a food processor until the seeds are in a powder form.
4. Place the rest of the crust ingredients into a food processor until everything is well combined ensuring the dough holds together.
5. Place the dough in a tart tin and bake for 25 minutes until golden.
6. To make the filling, place the coconut yogurt in a bowl; add the vanilla into the yogurt. Sweeten to taste if desired.
7. Pour the The Coconut Collaborative Natural Yogurt mixture into the tart. Arrange the cherries on top and drizzle with honey if desired.